Manufacturing Process Flow Chart
M/s Sachit Industries is located in Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh, India) and is engaged in the manufacturing, exporting and supplying of quality whole egg powder (WEP). Production quality is being maintained to the highest standards by meeting all required norms.
The food safety system follows the general principles and guidelines of FSSAI to assure the safety of products from Farm to Factory. At every stage right from hatchery to feed mill, processing, handling and delivery channel are being closely monitored, controlled anddocumented.
Manufacture of dried egg powder starts with breaking of eggs and removing egg-shells. After removal of shells, the mixture is filtered and stored in storage tanks and then it is taken to tabular heater, wherein it is dried at about 65C for 8 to 10 minutes and it is filtered and passed to high pressure spray drier with the help of high pressure pump. The material which comes out of high pressure spray drier is not only in dried form but also in powder form, which is then packed as per the client requirement.
- Egg processing is carried out in a fully automated and controlled microbe-free environment.
- Eggs are received and randomly tested in a fully equipped quality control laboratory before being accepted for processing
- The eggs are then washed before proceeding to the egg-breaking machine
- The liquid is filtered, chilled below 4 degrees, stored in insulated jacketed tanks to be pasteurized.
- The eggs are then spray dried and subsequently packed.
Quality CheckActivities :
- Egg as raw material comes from farms with strict quality control standards.
- Our dedicated farm supervisor constantly monitor the hygiene of the poultry farms.
- Our hired veterinarian ensure that the chicken feed is totally free from pesticides and antibiotics.
- Quality control staff ensures the traceability right from the chicken-feed to the final product.
- We maintains the highest international standards within the food industry, to ensure you get only the best output.
Process Flow Activities:
- First, the eggs are being put egg water tank , then roller belt will convey the eggs into the egg washing part.
- Second , use high pressure spraying and specializing washing brush to wash the dirty away.
- Third , stronger wind make the egg dried quickly. After drying ,The roller belt will convey the eggs into the candling part, The LED light will come out from under the eggs and the light will penetrate the eggs and at the same time workers can select out stale eggs, cracked eggs, black-cored eggs, mildewed eggs etc.
- Finally, The good eggs will be conveyed into the breaking part by the roller belt and egg breaking equipment will break the eggs with specialized egg breaking tools, egg yolk and egg white are mix together.
- 7000 eggs/hour egg washing breaking line facility.
Air is turned into hot air through heater and enters into hot air distributor at the top of dry chamber and then enters into dry chamber and rotates in the state of helix. At the same time liquid of raw material is sent to centrifugal atomizer at the top of dry chamber through stepless variable screw pump. In which liquid of raw material atomizes small drops. Air and liquid of raw material flow and contact each other. The moisture vaporizes rapidly. Liquid of raw material is dried into finished product in a short time. The finished product is discharged through the bottom cyclone separator of drier and the wasted air is exhausted through fan.
The drying speed is very quick. When raw material is atomized, the surface area increases greatly. 65 to 98% of moisture can be vaporized in hot air stream momentary. The dry time to be used is only 5 to 15 seconds. Especially, it is suitable for drying thermal sensitive raw materials. The size of finished product is uniform and the flow and solubility are good. The purity and quality of product are good too.
The operation is stable and simple. The regulation and control is very convenient. It is easy to realize automatic operation. The operation process is simplified and the operation environment is superior and can avoid powder dust during the period of operation.
A detailed recent Complete Pesticide analysis, Heavy Metal Analysis, Microbiological, Chemical analysis report dated 04.01.2019 is also being sent for your kind information.